Obesity is the Mother Of All Diseases!
We all know that obesity is the mother of all diseases and all of us want to lose weight. So, to make your weight loss journey exciting and delicious, Online Health Point – No.1 Health and Fitness Blog brings Smoothies for Weight Loss | Weight Loss Smoothies Recipes.
Smoothies are perhaps the ideal breakfast for weight loss, filled with vital nutrients that keep your body nourished all morning. There’s practically no planning or cleaning work, only a few ingredients are required and the end result is amazing that will keep you full. Not all breakfast shakes, however, will do.
Smoothies for Weight Loss
Smoothies for weight loss rev up the metabolism, tone and muscle definition, and turn off the genes that lead to fat accumulation and a host of chronic health problems. In this series of morning weight loss smoothies, from a nutritious meal to a pie-inspired dessert, you’ll find something to fulfil every appetite. Let’s have a look at the recipes;
Raspberry Smoothie is one of the tastiest smoothies for weight loss. Your sweet tooth will please this quick low carb raspberry smoothie while leaving you feeling full. Keto, low in carbohydrates and filled with good fat and protein, is the smoothie recipe. A perfect recipe for breakfast to start your day well.
- 8 ounces of water
- 1 scoop of Protein (fat flush Body)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender & blend for 35 sec or until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Note: If softer chia seeds are preferred, first add the seeds and water to the blender; let sit for 1-2 minutes. When determining daily intake allowances, note to include ingredients.
Summer is just around the corner, and the idea of putting on a swimsuit is already frightening! This smoothie is very delicious, and I have one for breakfast frequently-it doesn’t bloat me like cereal normally does. It’s good and safe and tasty, so give it a go!
- 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt (low Fat)
- 1/2 Cup Ice 1 Small
- Frozen Banana 1/2 Cup
- Almond Milk 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- Put all the ingredients and blend until it attains a smooth texture.
- Serve into glasses & enjoy!
Note: If you do not have freeze strawberries or banana, please add some ice before blending.
Mango is a great choice for making fun and delicious weight loss smoothies. The refreshing tropical twist it brings is one of the best things about using mango in smoothies. It’s also a super safe alternative that goes well with plenty of other components. Mango Smoothie is one of the tastiest smoothies for weight loss.
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- 4 ounces or a bit less almond milk
- Optional – honey for a sweeter taste
- Put all of the ingredients in blender & blend well till it gets smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: If it’s too thick, add a bit more almond milk to thin it out. If you like a thicker smoothie, you add a bit more mango.
Peanut Banana Smoothie:
Bananas have a poor weight loss image, but several studies show that they are a safe, low-calorie snack. Bananas are also ideal for weight loss because they contain a high amount of potassium and are high in fibre, helping to keep you feeling full for longer. Peanut Butter Smoothie is one of the best Proteinous smoothies for weight loss.
- 1/4 cup (60mL) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Banana (100g)
- 2/3 cup (66g) Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Sugar Substitute
- 1 and 1/2 Cup of ice (200g)
- Pinch of Salt
- Add all ingredients in the blender and blend well until it gets smooth.
- Serve & enjoy!
This pineapple detox smoothie is a balanced breakfast drink with 5 ingredients and tastes like dessert. For a very refreshing, thick smoothie that is filled with vitamins A and C, essential antioxidants and fibre, it combines frozen pineapple and mango with fresh melon and passion fruit.
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 banana cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Put pineapple all the ingredients and vanilla Greek yogurt in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve & enjoy!
This Blueberry Smoothie Improving Metabolism is the ideal way to start your day. It’s quick, delicious, full of antioxidants and good for burning fat!
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Water to blend
Blend this all together and drink! Enjoy!
Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie:
A tasty and fluffy smoothie that will fulfil the need for chocolate without any remorse. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Good meal, snack or dessert. It is one of the tastiest smoothies for weight loss.
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 fresh dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup ice
- Put all the ingredients in a blender until blend until it gets smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Dark Chocolate Smoothie:
Dark Chocolate Smoothie is my favourite one. it is rich in protein and one of the tastiest smoothies for weight loss. For its high fat and sugar content, chocolate earns a bad reputation, but raw cacao is a natural product with a plethora of health benefits. It could be good for you to make chocolate made with limited sugar and milk. It delivers vital minerals such as magnesium and, with a small amount of caffeine, boosts energy.
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 cup spring water
- 1 tbsp. sunflower lecithin
- 1 tbsp. collagen
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 packs of exogenous ketones (chocolate flavour)
- 1 tsp. stevia
- In a high-speed blender, add all ingredients and blend until well mixed. Drink, dance, and feel energized, supercharged and start being a fat burner that is more effective!
Banana Nut Smoothie:
This banana-almond smoothie recipe, especially when you gulp it for breakfast, packs a punch of health. Banana Nut Smoothie is one of the tastiest smoothies for weight loss.
Here’s how at home you can make it.
- 2 medium bananas, frozen
- 2 spoonful of almond butter
- 4 spoonful flax seeds (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk, (you can also use yoghurt or regular milk)
- A drizzle of honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Add the bananas, almond butter, flax seeds, honey, and milk/yoghurt into a blender. Pulse until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a glass, serve, & enjoy!
Apple Banana Smoothie:
This apple banana smoothie is tasty and will help you stay healthy and help you lose weight eventually. This apple and banana smoothie is the ideal breakfast drink to start the day with all the ingredients combined!
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup plain 2% Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 5 walnuts
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- Put all ingredients in a blender & blend until it attains a smooth texture.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish with additional cinnamon powder if desired.
When you require a cool-down, this refreshing drink is great. It makes a perfect post-workout hydrator with a decent mix of carbs and protein. The recipe also contains energizing ingredients to help you recover from the workout, such as mint and lemon.
- 1 cup chopped cucumber, with peel
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1 green apple with peel, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup ice (optional)
- Add ingredients to a blender in the order they are listed.
- Blend for 35 seconds, & there you go, drink is ready!
Almond Butter Smoothie:
Made with only four ingredients, it will take you no time at all to whip up this smoothie. Almond milk and nut butter provide a powerful natural protein hit, while chia seeds offer an increase in antioxidants and omega-3s that protect the heart. It is one of the tastiest and healthiest smoothies for weight loss.
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it gets smooth.
This article describes the 12 must-try smoothie recipes for weight loss. You can try any of these recipes as per the available ingredients. It is worthy of mentioning here that smoothies are a complete meal, so avoid eating anything before or after having a smoothie while you are on a weight loss diet.
So, boost your metabolism & make the fat go away by adding these smoothies in your diet plan!